We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs
, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Server is responsible for providing food and beverage service to Members and Guests while consistently displaying a positive attitude and knowledge about the menu. Work closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure Member/Guest satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for food and beverage service to Members and guests, adhering to the company service standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu, including daily features and specials.
- Knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Take orders and fulfill them in a timely manner.
- Be available for AM, PM and Weekend shifts.
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a server in an a la carte up-scale, high-volume dining setting.
- MUST have open availability for all shifts, AM, PM and weekends.
- Strong to advanced knowledge of spirits, cocktails, beer and wine.
- MUST be a seller, not an order taker.
- Micros POS experience is highly desirable.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs
website for more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
You understand and agree that Invited may share information you submit in inquiring or applying for employment with third parties to facilitate the review, evaluation, and processing of applicant submissions. Invited does not share or distribute your information except for purposes relating to your inquiry or application for employment with the company.