SHIFT LEADS (KNOWN AS ASSISTANT MANAGERS IN LC)
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Flexible scheduling
- Free meals or discounts
- Medical insurance
The Shift Leader works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve are satisfied. Shift Leaders will practice the established procedures and use the proper tools associated with taking and preparing customer orders. Shift Leaders need to work in cooperation with other Shift Leaders and management to achieve restaurant goals. The Assistant Manager receives direction and training from the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager. The Shift Leader is responsible for supervising other employees and provides adult supervision to employees under the age of 18 years old. During each shift, the shift lead motivates, directs and coaches employees to work proficiently at their assigned stations and then follows-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner according to Little Caesars procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every guest and by maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest services.
- Practices food safety and security procedures.
- Facilitates Opening and/or Closing Procedures
- Is available to cover shifts and/or work overtime as needed
- Inventory Counts
- Limited Ordering
- Cash Handling
Full-Time and/or Part-Time