COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
At Tom & Chee we look out for our own! When you work here, your family, and we want to take care of you like we would our own families. Part of that care is demonstrated through a great benefits package. The way we see it, if you know that you and your family are being cared for, then you can come to work worry-free and ready to make some magic!
- Paid Time Off may be accrued based upon hours worked.
- Full-Time Shift Leaders may elect Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, 401k and Voluntary Life Insurance. Certain eligibility requirements may apply.
One of Cincinnati’s iconic restaurant brands, Tom & Chee, is seeking candidates for the Shift Leader position. We are looking for candidates who are motivated individuals with excellent customer service skills and the ability to lead and motivate teams. Our restaurants are the heart of our company, and Shift Supervisors play a critical role in shaping our culture, supporting General Managers in the effective and efficient operations of our restaurant.
Come GROW with us!
The Shift Leader position is just the first step toward a rewarding career! Come join us to help pay for college, and stay to pursue a career in restaurant operations. Or gain experience in our stores and then try your hand at a leadership role in our corporate office, where you can become a change agent, moving multiple restaurant brands forward through marketing, real estate development, finance, human resources, franchise business development, or commissary operations!
We are looking for individuals that can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Dependable, self-driven and energetic
- Desire to lead others in a respectful, cooperative and supportive manner and inspire the best in others
- Passion for serving customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
Skills you will learn and develop on the job:
- People management skills: coaching, training, interviewing
- Exceptional customer service: making a difference in the day of every customer you encounter
- Store operations: opening & closing the store, inventory, product quality
- Financial acumen: introduction to cost management, profit & loss
- Opportunity to gain ServSafe Certification
Other Good Stuff You Should Know:
- Pay is great!
- Benefits are great!
- Food is great! Meal discounts & perks keep your mouth watering and your belly full!
- Culture is great! Come join a team that works hard and has fun together creating memorable experiences that keep you and our guests coming back for more!
- Need an internship or co-op experience? This may be the perfect role for you!
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1-2 years’ experience in restaurant operations preferred
- Prior management experience a plus