Tim Horton's is hiring for a full-time shift supervisor. We offer great work life balance and we are a people first organization. This is a great opportunity to create a career path!
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Career development
- Growth Opportunities
- Able to run shifts without the presence of the GM or AGM while following standards and making adjustments as needed
- Along with the Restaurant General Manager, lead the execution of the 5 Ps within the restaurant (People, Product, Place, Process and Profit)
- Balance appropriate delegation with the willingness to complete any task needed within the restaurant
- Ensure all shift management processes/tasks are completed during their shifts. These include: temp logs, shift books, end of day cash process, equipment and facility cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Ensure that the restaurant operations are running efficiently on their shifts to create the best customer experience
- Flexibility to work morning and day shift, including week days and weekends
- Completed/ up to date TAPP training
- Able to work all stations
- Supports management at all times
- Open schedule availability which includes working five shifts per week
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Complete understanding of restaurant standards and procedures
- Patience and composure when dealing with guests
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50lbs
- Be on time, be dependable!
Kava Restaurants is not just any company, we are a people-first organization striving to make a positive impact in the lives of each and every team member. We pride ourselves on our culture and family environment. We deliver a meaningful experience to our customers and employees alike. We emphasize training & development and love promoting internally. Our AM focused concept leads to unmatched work/life balance. AM availability on both weekdays and weekends needed!