Chick-fil-A 101 & Telephone is looking to hire Supervisors (also known as Shift Leaders). We have a robust Leadership/Management training development program geared for the Supervisor role.
WHO WE ARE
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in customer service and hospitality
- Robust team member and leadership development program, adding value to YOU
- Strong Values of Care, Excellence, Teamwork and Hustle
- Individually owned and operated.
YOUR BENEFITS: Total Package up to $46,500
- Starting Pay $17.75/hr
- 401K (Estimated $1,650/year)
- College scholarship opportunities (Up to $2500/yr)
- Free meals (Estimated $2,665/yr)
- Closed on Sunday (Also Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
- Career advancement opportunities: Manager, Director
- Strong company culture that makes it a great place to work.
- At least 18 years old
- Strong verbal/non-verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to work most Fridays, Saturdays and at least one other day in the week
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs consistently
TEAM MEMBER CHARACTERISTICS: Every member of our team should work with these characteristics
Love: A passion to serve and care for others
Joy: A contagious spirit of happiness that encourages others
Peace: Inner calmness while under pressure
Patience: Waiting with grace without getting angry
Kindness: Show care by being genuine, proactive and personal with others
Goodness: Always doing what is right even when not seen by others
Faithfulness: Always do the next best step
Gentleness: A soft approach when talking with and helping others
Self-Control: Advocate for your goals while controlling your ego.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift
- Executing the management team’s daily game plan, including sending Team Members on break at scheduled times and ensuring Team Members are working and flexing in assigned roles
- Ensure Team Members move with urgency and complete checklists
- Perform training and coaching throughout the shift with nearby Team Members, as needed
- Leadership focused on Customer Service, Speed of Service, Cleanliness and Team Member Safety
- Solve POS issues, such as refunds, canceled items when necessary
- Troubleshoot basic equipment issues in each station and report issues to management
- Responsible for counting and reporting cashier draws if working Front of House (not Kitchen)
- Provide training and accountability to Team Members who are not following policies or procedures
- Pursue positional mastery, own the numbers and help others win.
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, strong work ethic
- Willingness to step outside of the role to assist in other roles
- Customer-service oriented
- An excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online today and we will call/text you to set up an interview.
Chick-fil-A 101 & Telephone in Ventura is a local small business. We provide equal employment opportunities and comply with all federal, state and local laws.