Pay = $16-18/hour including tips (urgently hiring!)
Want to be surrounded by the energy of hip-hop, anime street-art and colorful artistic decor? Do you love delicious Korean BBQ and Mexican street food? Come join our team at Seoul Taco! You’ll have fun creating fusion favorites like Bulgogi steak tacos, Kimchi Nachos and sweet potato waffle fries, all drizzled with our signature Seoul Sauce. If you thrive in a fun, creative environment and are eager to become part of a community-focused crew, we want you!
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental (offered after 90 days. We cover up to 80% for some positions)
- Opportunities for growth (over 70% of our Corporate Team began as Crew Members!)
Lots of promotions (We're growing fast! We want you to grow with us!)
- Free Food
- Employee discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Community-focused crew
All positions will perform a variety of tasks which include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing food for customers
- Stocking supplies, organizing food products
- Taking customer orders in person and over the phone
- Packaging catering orders
- Washing dishes, ability to clean
- Safe Food Handling
Why Seoul Taco?
- Founded by Chef David Choi, a St. Louis native with a rich Korean-American heritage, Seoul Taco started with a dream, a gamble and a food truck. After selling his car to jumpstart his food truck business, Chef Choi has grown the Award-Winning Seoul Taco from humble beginnings into a burgeoning empire and multi-location culinary sensation! Celebrated for its inventive menu, our eatery has carved out a niche with its unique Korean-Mexican fusion cuisine. We remain true to our roots, offering a taste experience that's a creative fusion of flavors! We have lots of opportunities for growth within our restaurant and want to support your successful career with us.
- Over 70% of our corporate office started as Crew Members, and our goal to help you grow your career with us long term. We really value developing our team, and cross-train to set you up for success for any role in our business. Come and be a part of our Seoul Taco family as we continue to embrace art, culture, and community!
- Age 18+
- Cellphone and access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Great people skills and Customer service skills, and you like to have fun at work!
- A desire to work, a willingness to learn and the ability to treat teammates with kindness and respect