At Zoës Kitchen we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
Perfecting recipes and believing in food safety is just how you roll! You are the creator of our fantastic dishes and take pride in the food you create. You are detail-oriented and want the customer to enjoy your masterpiece. Cleanliness is the name of the game—hands, surfaces, dishes, coolers…you have high standards. Never settle, be extraordinary!
What You’ll Do:
- Observe food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures and all ZK standards
- Restock cook stations and keep them clean and organized
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift
- This role is constantly in motion to deliver mind-blowing meals to our guests
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross-train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near-constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat, and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
Benefits at Zoës Kitchen?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to ZK team members:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine Benefits
- Rapid growth brand with amble career development opportunities
- Free Meals
- Flexible AND no late hours
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave.
- Tuition, daycare, entertainment, shopping, electronics, mobile phone, gym membership discounts, mortgage assistance, pet insurance
- CAVAMe training (free classes on life skills such as budgeting, saving, excel, self improvement)
As an equal opportunity employer, Zoës Kitchen considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information, or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability