Benefits at CAVA?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!*
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution*
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave*
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
Team members are responsible for creating exceptional guest experiences for each customer, every time they walk through our doors. From greeting guests with a genuine passion to teaching customers about our menu and customizing for their personal preferences, to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens – our team members do it all.
What You’ll Do
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
- Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross-train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near-constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat, and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information, or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.