At Chick-Fil-A, we are looking for team players that enjoy serving others. Some of the positions that a team member can hold, or restaurant aspects one can be involved in, at Chick-Fil-A Estero are:
- Front Counter Team Member
- Kitchen Team Member/Boards Team Member
- Drive-Thru Team Member
- Food Prep Team Member
Other Benefits Include:
- $150 referral bonus (90 days active employment of referral)
- Flexible Hours
- Free Meal on every shift
- Employer contribution towards Insurance Benefits
- 401K with up to 4% Employer Match
- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
- The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
- At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
- We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, and have great customer skills.