At Zoes Kitchen we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
Benefits at Zoes Kitchen?
- We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to ZK team members:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine Benefits
- Rapid growth brand with amble career development opportunities
- Free Meals
- Flexible AND no late hours
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave.
- Tuition, daycare, entertainment, shopping, electronics, mobile phone, gym membership discounts, mortgage assistance, pet insurance
- CAVAMe training (free classes on life skills such as budgeting, saving, excel, self-improvement)
- As an equal opportunity employer, Zoës Kitchen considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information, or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
What You’ll Do:
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
- Keep the expo line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
- Put deliveries away
- Ability to cross-train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fast-casual restaurant
- Quick service restaurant
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)