Full Job Description
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR to join our family at Jersey Mike’s Subs!!!
Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mike's ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling, and rewarding!
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your life, then working at Jersey Mike’s may be for you. Besides learning our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to take through life.
Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with us!
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
***Tips avg out to about an extra $4 per hour paid out monthly.
***Free food. 1 sandwich per shift.
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the line team to prepare cold and hot subs to customer specifications, while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machineries such as knives, grills, slicers, etc.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing and wiping tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to Jersey Mike's standards and policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing required uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
- Be energetic, hard-working, and ethical
- Ability to understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Commitment to learning
- Have strong desire to work as a Team Player
- Flexibility to work day and nights shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction