Chick-fil-A Leland Town Center is looking for Front of House (FOH) and Back of House (BOH) Team Members.
The Team Member seeks to provide guests with a remarkable dining experience each and every day by working as a team to give each guest the quickest, highest quality personalized experience possible. The Team Member also treats those they work with, as well as guests, with honor, dignity, and respect – all day, every day.
- Sundays off!
- Potential raise after 30 days!
- Health benefits
- College scholarship opportunities for up to $1000!
- Free meals
- Flexible schedules
- Fun team environment
- Cross training
- Leadership opportunities
- Work Directly with Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator
- Night shift, Day shift, Weekend availability, 8-hour shift, 10-hour shift, Monday to Saturday
- US work authorization (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Team Member Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Exhibit Chick-fil-A Core 4 with each guest, as well as the rest of the team. "Core 4" Recipe for service:
- Eye Contact
- Speak Enthusiastically
- Connect to the Guest. Presenting yourself respectfully and professionally with all of our guests
- Must be 16 or older to apply.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation.
- Maintain a professional appearance and clean work environment.
- Positive attitude under pressure in fast-paced environments.
Back of House Responsibilities & Requirements:
- The above + prior experience or passion for grill, fry, prep, line, chef, or restaurant crew member, team member or other back-of-house restaurant jobs is not required but preferred.
Thank you for being so interested in joining Chick-fil-A Leland Town Center as we serve our Leland Community! Our mission is to create "REMARKable" experiences for our guests and that begins with employing a REMARKable team.
We are excited to speak with you and for you to join our Chick-fil-A Leland Town Center family!