Maple Street Biscuit Company’s mission is to help people, serve others, and be a part of the community. We serve fresh-made comfort food with a modern twist from 7 am - 2 pm, Monday to Sunday. We are looking for full and part-time team members to join our family.
Why should you work for Maple Street when you could work at almost any restaurant?
Competitive Base Hourly Rate + Tips Pay Ranges $10-$16
- We promise a safe space where we will never yell or curse at you.
- We offer benefits to both full and part-time team members.
- We allow you to serve your community in a way you and the team feel passionate about.
- We care about our team members as people, not just job titles, and we have an In It Together fund to help our team members when they need it.
- You will get paid every Friday.
- We house-make all our food, so you can be proud of what you serve.
- We close at 2, so you're still home for dinner, even if it takes a long time to complete.
- We have many growth opportunities: we're growing fast throughout the Southeast, and you can grow with us!
- Who doesn't love free food? When you work a shift, enjoy a meal with us.
- Our goal is to be the most inclusive place for our guests and teams. You will feel at home here.
- An excellent work environment with monthly team meetings. You may find our teams carving pumpkins, enjoying a baseball game, or sharing pizza and ice cream.
What are we looking for in a new team member?
A desire to learn. You could make biscuits, greet guests, make lattes, cook our house-made food, work the grill, or clean dishes on any given day.
- Graciousness. We treat all people with gracious service and expect the same of you.
- Dependability. Your team counts on you to show up on time for your scheduled shifts.
- Sense of urgency. We want to get the food out to our guests in under 6 minutes, so we like to see some hustle.
- Ability to work weekends- these are our busiest days where we meet more of our community, so it takes a bigger team to care for them well.
Is this a good fit for you? Apply today- we can't wait to meet you and introduce you to the Maple Street family!
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. That enables us to meet our mission and values better while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.