What’s in it for you:
- $100 Bonus, $50 after 30 days worked, $50 after 100 days worked
- Weekly pay
- Paid tip guarantee included in hourly wage, plus extra tips paid out
- Employee meal discount
- Pay for your Birthday and yearly Anniversary
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Receive flexible scheduling with the ability to request off
- Earned Paid Time Off (Full Time Only)
- Yearly Shoe Allowance (Full Time Only)
- Work in a fun, fast, and friendly environment with opportunities for advancement
Come help us Cultivate Fanatics at the nation’s leading build-your-own pizza fast-casual restaurant where Individuality, Quality, Speed, and Fire are key to the success of our company and our team!
We are currently seeking team members (or Pizza’olos) who can maintain a positive and upbeat attitude to create lively fun guest interactions in our Brentwood Blaze Pizza location.
As a Pizza’olo, not only do we want you to show your own individuality, but you’ll get to help guests showcase theirs as they create their own pizzas made from artisanal quality ingredients at a super-fast speed. Our pizzas are then Fast Fire’d in our blazing hot oven and ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Pizza’olos work in a fast-paced environment, where your responsibilities may include:
- Making the best pizza - the way the guest wants it made!
- Taking orders, preparing and firing GREAT pizzas right in front of the guest!
- Operating a point of sale system and cash handling
- Food preparation, general cleaning, stocking items, and maintaining a clean dining room for all our guests
- Always cultivating the guest experience by providing fast, courteous, and sincere service - always say “YES!”
- Strong guest service & communication skills - ability to have FUN while working!
- Provide energetic, and friendly service to all guests
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Good personal grooming
- Ability to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
Note: We do not allow minors to stock, sell, or ring up alcohol purchases.