Pay = $14-17/hour
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission to help people, serve others, and be a part of the community. We serve fresh-made comfort food with a modern twist Monday through Sunday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. We are looking for full/part-time team members to join our family.
Why should you join Maple Street Biscuits?
- We offer benefits to both full and part-time team members.
- You will get paid every Friday.
- We close at 3, so even if it takes a long time to close, you're still home for dinner.
- We give you an opportunity to serve your community in a way you and the team feel passionate about.
- We care about our team members as people, not just job titles, and have an In It Together fund to help our team members when they need it.
- We have so many growth opportunities: we're growing fast throughout the Southeast and you can grow with us!
- Who doesn't love free food? When you work a shift, enjoy a meal on us.
- We house-make all our food, so you can be proud of what you are serving.
- Our goal is to be the most inclusive place for both our guests and our teams. You will feel at home here.
- A great work environment with monthly team meetings. You may find our teams carving pumpkins, enjoying a baseball game, or sharing pizza and ice cream.
What are we looking for in a new team member?
- A desire to learn. You could be making biscuits, greeting guests, making lattes, cooking our house-made food, working the grill, or cleaning dishes on any given day.
- Graciousness. We treat all people with gracious service and we expect the same of you.
- Dependability. Your team is counting on you to show up on time for your scheduled shifts.
- Sense of urgency. We want to get the food out to our guests in under 6 minutes, so we like to see some hustle.
- Ability to work weekends- these are our busiest days where we get to meet more of our community, so it takes a bigger team to care for them well.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply today- we can't wait to meet you and introduce you to the Maple Street family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.