As a Team Member, your main responsibility is to greet our guests in a timely manner upon their arrival to our location. Your goal is to welcome our guests to their dining experience in a warm and friendly manner. Further, you will be asked to seat, present menus to the guests in a professional and timely manner while maintaining a warm and friendly attitude.
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Scholarship Fund
- Greet and seat guests
- Present menus to guest
- Create and organize wait lists
- Manage floor plan
- Answer phone and answer any questions regarding the menu and restaurant
- Interact with guests as they leave the restaurant in order to ensure positive dining experience
Essential physical requirements:
- Standing during entire scheduled shift
- Reaching, bending, and stooping frequently
- Be able to carry up to 15 lbs.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong verbal communication skills in order to communicate with guests and coworkers
- Must be able to read and write in order to create wait list and decipher wait time
- Embody strong organizational skills
- Be able to multitask
About: Bartaco is inspired by the beach culture of Brazil, Uruguay and southern California. We are an upscale street food with a coastal vibe in a relaxed environment. We provide freshly-squeezed juices, specialty cocktails and beer out of a bottle. Bartaco evokes a visit to a stylish beach resort and creates an unforgettable experience.