Join us here at Bud's Broiler!
Bud's Broiler is hiring Team Members and Managers at all locations! You will be trained for all positions so you will be familiar with our operations and be able to work all positions. We have full time and part time shifts available.
- Leadership opportunities
- Free meal on shift
- Free Concierge Doctor access after 4 months completed training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Tip Pool Sharing after completed training
Who we are:
At Bud's Broiler, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Our team is committed to going above and beyond to exceed guest expectations in all aspects of the restaurant.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a positive and serving attitude and warm personality
- Love to smile and connect with people and prioritize the guest experience
- Are quick learners and work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Are team-oriented, adaptable, and dependable
- Have a high ability to multitask and are self-starters and take initiative
- Can communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members
- Have availability and willingness to work at least two Saturdays/Sundays per month
- Have a clean and professional appearance and are willing to comply with corporate dress and grooming standards
- Serv Safe certification a plus
Duties and Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality to make guests feel comfortable and welcome
- Taking orders with speed and accuracy
- Closely following sanitation and food safety procedures
- Keeping the kitchen, front counter, drive thru, dining room, and bathrooms neat, clean, and stocked at all times
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Perform basic maintenance and cleaning of various machines
- Maintain clear and kind communication between all staff
- Adapt Bud's Broiler required language
- Carry out all instructions given by leadership team and Operator
- Team members are required to stand for multiple hours, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age with reliable transportation.
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)