- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meal
- Sick Pay
- San Francisco Employees: After completing 90 days of employment, earn $2.20/hour as SF Health Care Security Ordinance. The funds can be used to reimburse any out-of-pocket medical expense incurred by the employee
Onigilly Team Member greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explain them to guests accurately.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Prepares food neatly in line, according to formula, and in a timely manner. Masters three positions as rice shaper, filler, and finisher.
- Uses POS to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from customers and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, etc during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to all food safety standards (temperatures, sanitation procedures, personal hygiene, etc)
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Washes dishes and stores neatly in designated areas.
- Checks products in the storage area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Prepares ingredients including heating, washing and cooking rice, preparing soup and salad cups, cutting vegetables, pickles, etc.)
- Answers phones in a cheerful and helpful manner.
- Fulfills online and catering orders as assigned.
- Receives food, beverage and supply deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Check email