At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
• Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
• Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
• Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
• Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
• It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
• No Experience Is Necessary We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Requirements for Team Member
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills .Requirements include but are not limited to have proficiency in basic math skills in order to be accurate in cash transactions and must be 16 years old and above. This is a physically active position and requires the following: must be able to bend and lift up to 55lbs, to work in standing position for long periods of time and to work outside as required. This position also requires to handle and work with all food products available in the menu.
- As a Team Member for the Front of the House, you must be able to work outside in the Drive Thru at any time during your shift regardless ofweather conditions. You will be using iPOS technology to take guests orders and deliver their food promptly and accurately to their cars and facilitate cars through the drive-thru lines to avoid any major delays.
Requirements for Shift Lead
- Previous management experience a plus.
- Achieve operational objectives.
- Accomplish human resource objectives.
- Perform facility opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain the flow of satisfied guests.
- Work to create a safe, secure and healthy work environment for fellow employees.
- Work with staff to accomplish all goals.
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- Requirements include but are not limited to have proficiency inmath skills in order to execute cash management duties. This is a physically active position and requires the following: must be able to bend and lift up to 50 lbs, to work in standing position for long periods of time and to work outside as required. This position also requires to handle and work with all food products available in the menu.Managers and Leaders must be able to work outside in the Drive Thru at any time during their shifts regardless of weather conditions.
Working at a job at Chick-Fil-A is a great fit for those looking for temporary work, part time work, part-time work, or a flexible full time / full-time opportunity. No previous restaurant / food experience is required and we welcome applicants from a wide range of backgrounds like admin, administrative, assistant, barista, bus boy, busboy, busboy, busser, college student, contractor, contract worker, courier, customer service, customer service agent, cyclist, data entry, data-entry, delivery driver, designer, drivers, education, entry level, entry-level, freelancer, freelance worker, full time, full-time, gig economy, host, hostess, hosts, human resources, human-resources, independent contractor, intern, interns, limo driver, maid, maintenance, management, manager, manufacturing, marketing, messenger, musician, network marketing, nurse, office, on-demand driver, part time, part-time, private hire driver, receptionist, receptionists, restaurant, retail, retail associate, sales, sales person, salesperson, seasonal worker, server, servers, summer job seeker, teacher, teachers, temp, valet, valets, waiter, waiters, waitresses, warehouse, writer, and workers
We also welcome applications from those who have previously worked with Uber, Uber X, Uber Eats, Uber Pool, Uber XL, Uber Black, or other services like Amazon, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Flex, Caviar, DoorDash, Eat24, Favor, Google Express, GrubHub, Handy, Instacart, Luxe, Munchery, OrderAhead, Peach, Postmates, Seamless, Sprig, and Shyp.
Trabajar en un trabajo en Chick-Fil-A es ideal para aquellos que buscan trabajo temporal, trabajo a tiempo parcial, trabajo a tiempo parcial o una oportunidad flexible de tiempo completo / tiempo completo. No se requiere experiencia previa en restaurantes / comidas y damos la bienvenida a solicitantes de una amplia gama de antecedentes como administrador, administrativo, asistente, barista, ayudante de autobús, ayudante de camarero, ayudante de camarero, ayudante de autobús, estudiante universitario, contratista, trabajador por contrato, mensajería, servicio al cliente, cliente. agente de servicio, ciclista, entrada de datos, entrada de datos, conductor de entrega, diseñador, conductores, educación, nivel de entrada, nivel de entrada, autónomo, trabajador independiente, tiempo completo, tiempo completo, economía de conciertos, anfitrión, anfitriona, anfitriones, humano conductor de limusina, conductor de limusina, enfermera, gerente, gestión, mantenimiento, mercadotecnia, mensajero, mercadotecnia, músico, mercadotecnia en red, negocios, oficina, recursos humanos, recursos humanos, a tiempo parcial, tiempo parcial , conductor de alquiler privado, recepcionista, recepcionistas, restaurante, minorista, asociado minorista, ventas, vendedor, vendedor, trabajador estacional, servidor, servidores, buscador de trabajo de verano, maestro, maestros, temp, valet, valets, camarero, camareros, camareras, almacén, escritor y workers