- Job Type: Team Member
- $11.15/hour + tips! (Tips can add an additional $2-$3 Per Hour!)
- Full and Part-time shifts available (Flexible Schedules!)
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Main Squeeze Juice Company:
- Flexible Hours -We know how important it is to have a healthy work and life balance - we are super flexible when it comes to catering to your schedule!
- Reasonable Work Days - We are open from 7 AM - 8 PM Monday - Friday and 8 AM - 6 PM on Saturday and Sunday. We work together to be productive during those hours which means no late nights!
- Great Tips - Expect to add a few extra dollars to your hourly wage with tips, we are constantly doing incentives and contests that allow you to earn extra money for being awesome!
- Employee Perks - Team Members receive discounts on their favorite Main Squeeze products, swag, and merchandise and a Free Smoothie every shift!
- Referral bonus: $100 (details apply)
Full Job Description
Here at Main Squeeze, we have REAL Food served by REAL People
We aren’t just in the smoothie business, we are in the people business. Our company culture is putting our people first - Giving our employees a fun and enriching work environment so we can achieve our overall goal.
Making Healthy Easier!
As a part of the MSJC team, we look to you to educate our customers about the natural freshness of our products. You will have paid training where we will equip you with everything you need to be successful here at our company. Once you have completed training there will be ample opportunities for advancement in pay and leadership positions!
In return we ask that you are:
Friendly and enjoy working with others
Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Help us prioritize our customers with enthusiasm
Here are a few requirements to be a part of our team:
- Must be 16 years of age and above
- Have a source of reliable transportation
- Take all online training courses and have an understanding of our policies and procedures
- Be welcoming and kind to every customer during their experience
- Maintain a clean workspace at all times and focus on food safety
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can be on your feet for up to 4 hours.
- Commit to the team goals and be able to stay cool when it gets busy