As a Host/Hostess your main responsibility is to greet our guests in a timely manner upon their arrival to our location. Your goal is to welcome our guests to their dining experience in a warm and friendly manner.
Further, you will be asked to seat, and present menus to the guests in a professional and timely manner while maintaining a warm and friendly attitude.
- Greet and seat guests
- Present menus to guest
- Create and organize wait lists
- Manage floor plan
- Answer phone and answer any questions regarding the menu and restaurant
- Interact with guests as they leave the restaurant in order to ensure positive dining experience
Essential physical requirements:
- Standing during entire scheduled shift
- Reaching, bending, and stooping frequently
- Be able to carry up to 15 lbs.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong verbal communication skills in order to communicate with guests and coworkers
- Must be able to read and write in order to create a wait list and decipher wait time
- Embody strong organizational skills
- Be able to multitask