- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
- Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Cava busca personas que estén entusiasmadas con el servicio al cliente y puedan proporcionar una variedad de habilidades, incluido el trabajo de cocina / cocinero y cajero.
Tambien damos la bienvenida a solicitudes de aquellos que trabajaron anteriormente con Uber, Uber X, Uber Eats, Uber Pool, Uber XL, Uber Black, u otros servicios como Amazon, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Flex, Caviar, DoorDash, Eat24, Favor, Google Express, GrubHub, Handy, Instacart, Luxe, Munchery, OrderAhead, Peach, Postmates, Seamless, Sprig, and Shyp.