- Health care available after 90 days for full time employees
- Paid holidays
- 4-day work week: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 5AM-1PM
Idylwilde Farms is a fun, upbeat atmosphere that strives to deliver the finest goods and services daily to its customers. Teamwork and willingness to help in other departments, when needed, is always encouraged!
Options of working 30-32 hrs/week or 40+ hours per week
Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving from Acton (Idylwilde location) to the Chelsea MA produce market and then back to Idylwilde to deliver produce. Truck is a 10-wheeler/ refrigerated /24-foot straight job
- Counting produce items to be picked up
- Building wholesale produce pallets
- Loading truck with built produce pallets
- Unload truck when returning from the Produce market
Qualifications and skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Work well with others
- Truck experience: Class B license required; Class A preferred
- Must have Forklift and electric hand jack experience