Join Slanted Door's grand opening team at our new restaurant in Napa. We are looking for experienced Servers to join us.
We are holding interviews from September 18 - 22 from 10am to 6pm at our new location at 1650 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA 94559. Feel free to come by, we'd love to meet you!
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid sick time
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule up to and including weekends, holidays, and emergencies.
- Promote and cultivate a healthy, harmonious and profitable working relationship within each entities of the Slanted Door Inc.
- Attend & participate in department meeting as required
- Ensure that all systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Adhere to company’s policies and protocols and apply best practices into the day to day operations of the restaurant. Including adherences to the Non-Disclosure Policy, Unlawful Harassment Policy, meal and break policy and alcohol policy, and safety protocol as noted in company’s handbook.
- Exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to GM/ Chef/ Manager
- Partner with Back of House for customer satisfaction
- SafeServ Certification compliant.
- RBS Certificate compliant.
- Responsible for performing other related duties as assigned by the manager
- Greet guests and guide them through the menus with pleasant and friendly demeanor.
- Complete knowledge and recognition of all menu items and ability to describe menu items in detail listing ingredients and background information.
- Must display full working knowledge of dietary needs , allergies and be able to articulate to a guest.
- Pursue and demonstrate knowledge of wine, cocktail and beverage lists.
- Explaining/ selling daily specials
- Utilize correct table numbers and have complete working knowledge of the table numbers and seat numbers.
- Attentive and sensitive to guests’ needs.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by being an advocate for the guest as well as for the house
- Deliver accurate information regarding dishes for costumers with food allergies or intolerances
- Survey quality control of every food & drink item delivered to your guests.
- Promptly report customer complaints to Supervisor.
- Ensure the accurateness of the bill before presenting to patron.
- Accurately record all transactions in POS system. Follow proper cash handling and collecting of payments
The Slanted Door Group is a top-notch restaurant group with a focus on high-quality, modern Vietnamese cuisine. We are a team of passionate and experienced chefs, restaurateurs, and hospitality professionals who strive to create memorable dining experiences for our customers. We strive to create an atmosphere where guests can enjoy a unique, stylish, and innovative menu that celebrates the flavors of Vietnam and Southeast Asia. Our commitment to quality, ingredients, and service are second to none. Our team is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience for each and every guest. We look forward to having you on the team!