The AE role at Landed provides a unique opportunity - we‘re looking for talented, ambitious AEs who can manage the entire sales lifecycle from initial cold call, to understanding clients challenges, to running a virtual demonstration, and closing the deal.
You’ll be selling and consulting restaurant and retail companies on hiring. You‘ll be selling to franchisee owners and holding groups of the largest brands (Panera, Applebee‘s, Taco Bell, etc.). The position requires grit to outbound and scrappiness -- you’ll be cold calling owners, store locations, office numbers, etc. You’ll need to stay organized and work out of multiple tools like our sales CRM. This position reports directly to the CEO.
What You‘ll Do:
- Daily cold calling into new potential customers from inbound and outbound sources (30+ calls per day)
- Conducting discovery calls with prospects to uncover the initiatives they are working towards and finding opportunities to help impact their business using Landed.
- Quickly assess the quality of a prospect to determine the viability of sales opportunities
- Develop relationships with clients to better hire and serve their customers.
- Leading a product demonstration on how other brands are using Landed.
- Find new ways to engage potential customers using all resources available including, marketing, product, etc.
- Employ our highly consultative, non-pushy sales methodology
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in our CRM.
- Help establish strategic account plans to penetrate target brands in the space.
- Work with growth to better identify sales opportunities based on lead sources, lead lists, etc.
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Have resilience. You will face rejection. You must be resilient and know that each rejection brings you closer to your next success
An Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2+ Years in similar sales role required
- Consistent top performer on your sales team
- Ability to work in a fast paced remote-first environment
- Ability to quickly develop relationships and establish credibility through consultative needs based conversation
- Ability to think on your feet to creatively solve our prospects’ business needs
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable meeting and exceeding monthly quotas and handling rejections
- Reliable, strong and positive work ethic
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree