Come work with us to find and empower talent, while solving the biggest problem facing essential food & retail today. We‘re looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team at Landed.
We‘re a startup backed by Y Combinator and leading VCs in Silicon Valley. We help restaurants hire team members up to management roles using our best-in-class intelligent match and automation technology. There are hundreds of thousands of hourly workers on our platform and we are helping them land jobs. Our clients include CAVA, Wendy’s, McDonalds, Dominos, Jose Andres Group among other top restaurant leaders in the industry.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be playing a crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. You understand the impact that you'll create to the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to onboarding.
- Drive LANDED's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and help build out our Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- You are smart and work hard
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You have worked for an HR or Hospitality company
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team