Come work with us to find and empower talent, while solving the biggest problem facing essential food & retail today. We‘re looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team at Landed.
We‘re a startup backed by Y Combinator and leading VCs in Silicon Valley. We help restaurants hire team members up to management roles using our best-in-class intelligent match and automation technology. There are hundreds of thousands of hourly workers on our platform. We are helping them land jobs.
Landed is looking to grow our Client Strategy Team and a critical role within the team is the Customer Onboarding Specialist. As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will onboard and educate new customers, help solve technical problems, and ensure the smooth adoption of our products. Throughout our customer lifecycles, we prioritize delivering a 20/10 customer experience, and onboarding is the first step of that process. Your day to day work will involve interfacing with Human Resources and Operations leaders of top restaurant brands in the world, such as Wendy’s, Dominos, McDonalds, CAVA, and many more!
What you’ll do
- Own and manage customer relationships from the point of sale through successful implementation
- Develop measurements to help understand the impact of successful implementation
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product implementation
- Help the customer define their needs and manage their timeline toward seeing value
- Work with sales, product, and support teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets customer expectations
- Respond to customer emails, chats, and calls regarding implementation
- Complete video and phone calls to ensure that customers are supported during the onboarding process
- Build evergreen content and resources for customers (and other organizations) to use for education and to drive rapid product adoption.
- Be a Company ABC expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally.
- Quickly pick up and disseminate any updates to the product, both to your customers and to your internal teams as needed
- Create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when onboarding customers
- Successfully transfer your customer relationships to a customer success manager after onboarding.
Who you are
You thrive on innovation and building what’s next. You’ve seen how successful companies operate, but also have scrappiness in your DNA. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a high degree of focus on detail, process, and creativity. You will work with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Product to build a holistic client onboarding strategy.
What we’re looking for
- Customer-Focused Mindset
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, with a genuine desire to help customers succeed
- Pleasant and straightforward phone and video manner
- Excellent written communication and verbal
- Organizational skills — you'll be working with many customers, and you'll need to have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized
- An understanding of market needs and current use cases of businesses using video
- Strategically minded — you'll be helping customers come up with their overall strategy with our product!
- Highly self-motivated and driven — you don't need someone hovering over your shoulder telling you what to do all day
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary