About the company
Landed is the leading platform for Retail & Food businesses to hire candidates with video. We’re changing the way the world works.
We‘re looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team at Landed.
About the role
We‘re looking for a Head of Growth to oversee acquiring users on both sides of the Landed platform: blue collar workers and employers. You will help us hit our lofty acquisition goals, oversee market launches, and develop and execute our cross-channel acquisition strategies while reporting directly to the CEO. Your work will help progress users through the funnel, accelerate new users‘ value, and drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities among existing customers.
You‘ll be our resident expert and chief evangelist for all things related to lifecycle automation. You‘ll partner with cross-functional GTM teams on a range of initiatives, helping them achieve various goals and targets via applying your deep automation expertise and capabilities.
What you‘ll do:
- Develop the strategic market level frameworks, and subsequently manage the experiment and initiative roll-out and execution to hit Landed’s acquisition targets
- Product manage the Landed Jobs mobile app for candidates
- Develop acquisition strategies from the ground up to address company growth priorities, drive adoption of new products, and maximize return on investment
- Guide the periodic spend optimization process that improves each channel’s Return on investment without losing sight of growth in each market.
- Collaborate with leadership to set budgets and ensure spend meets financial goals.
- Lead constant, iterative improvement of the growth planning process to hit our company-wide goals
- Identify target customer segments and develop unique channel strategies to drive adoption across our offerings
- Partner with the product team to launch GTM product adoption campaigns for new features
- Create marketing attribution funnels from scratch to measure return on investment, customer value, retention, and other value metrics
What we‘re seeking - Must Have
- Excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen, a curious nature and entrepreneurialism
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, to users, and other audiences.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and drive independently
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- US work authorization required, we do not support visa transfers
- This position can be done from remotely from the US
- Passionate about their work, take ownership, and deliver results
What we‘re seeking - Nice to Have
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or other technical degrees
- Prior experience with engagement and retention and acquisition demand generation
- Ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams, and navigate technical ambiguity with only high-level direction
- Natural curiosity and personal drive to find creative solutions to complex problems