About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with deep expertise in the development and implementation of results-driven marketing programs and content strategy to drive performance. The Marketing Manager will set the strategy and oversee the day-to-day of the marketing program and deployment process to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
This role will maintain and further develop our existing marketing programs with a focus on qualified customer acquisition, lifecycle trigger programs, and the evolution of segmentation & personalization strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Create and produce online and offline marketing content
- Create various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Develop and execute email marketing strategy for candidates and employers
- Own day-to-day execution and performance of onboarding, evergreen and engagement campaigns, journeys and overall program effectiveness; make data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Define overall acquisition, conversion and retention strategy; evaluate and provide ROI quantification
- Drive A/B testing and multivariate testing with long-term control groups to identify impacts of full lifecycle programming
- Develop KPIs and identify key actions to retaining members to grow Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Work on analysis and reporting on the success of programs and retention KPIs
- Continuously strive to better understand customer behavior and gain actionable insights that flow into enhanced onboarding and engagement strategies and experiences
What We’re Seeking
- Have 1+ years of experience writing content
- Prior experience with B2C
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You find ownership and impact exciting
- You have 1+ years of experience in email marketing
- You have experience with vendor management
- Have experience with acquisition demand generation and lifecycle marketing
- Mastery of design, prototyping, and wireframing using Canva, Figma, or similar tools and enjoy working on UI/UX and user research
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- Comfortable communicating information to executive and senior stakeholders
Nice to have
- Have a BA / BS degree at a 4 years university
- You‘re excited to partner with Sales and Success in this role
- You are familiar with data analyses
Landed is the leading platform for Retail & Food businesses to hire candidates with video. We find and empower talent while solving the biggest problem facing essential retail today. We help restaurants and stores hire team members up to management roles using Instagram-story like video clips.