Come work with us to find and empower talent, while solving the biggest problem facing essential retail today. We‘re looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team at Landed. We‘re a startup backed by Y Combinator and leading VCs in Silicon Valley.
We help restaurants and stores hire team members up to management roles using Instagram-story like video clips. Our clients include Applebee‘s, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Grocery Outlet, and more. Candidates are fundamental to the Landed marketplace. We’re looking for someone to oversee acquiring the best candidates for Landed to meet our clients‘ hiring demand. You will help us hit our lofty acquisition goals, oversee market launches, and develop and execute our cross-channel acquisition strategies while reporting directly to the CEO.
What You‘ll Do:
- Develop the strategic market level frameworks, and subsequently manage the experiment and initiative roll-out and execution to hit Landed’s candidate acquisition targets
- Product manage the Landed Jobs mobile app for candidates
- Present and execute market, channel, and initiative-level growth and optimization scenarios to CEO to help understand the business trade-offs in our P&L
- Guide the periodic spend optimization process that improves each channel’s Return on investment without losing sight of growth in each market.
- Collaborate with leadership to set budgets and ensure spend meets financial goals.
- Lead constant, iterative improvement of the growth planning process to hit our company-wide goals
An Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen, a curious nature and entrepreneurialism
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, to users, and other audiences.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and drive independently
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- 1 - 4 years in growth, consulting, or similar role with analytical rigor
- You‘re creative - you enjoy tackling unsolved problems and finding creative solutions with limited resources
- You pay attention to the details - you love to manage complex projects without making mistakes or missing deadlines, and you analyze results at the most granular level
- Strategic and business forward - you find trends and look for the “so what”
- Collaborative - you love working with a team and both learning from & teaching others. No task is too big or too small.
- Fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun! We do company offsites at places like Tahoe.