Come work with us to find and empower talent, while solving the biggest problem facing essential food & retail today. We're looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team at Landed.
Recruiting is a $50B/year industry in the US, but food and retail businesses still have incredibly manual processes.
We're a startup backed by Y Combinator and leading VCs in Silicon Valley like Lightspeed, Javelin Venture Partners, Blockchain Capital, and more. We help restaurants hire team members up to management roles using our best-in-class intelligent match and automation technology. There are 500,000+ blue collar workers on our platform. Our employer clients include Cava, Chick-fil-A, bartaco, and more. We have 13X’d since the beginning of the year and are looking for a Head of Client Strategy who will help make LANDED's customer success into a well-oiled machine. In this role, you will be involved and own all aspects of the sales cycle. As an integral member of the organization, you will not only influence your team but play a key role in Landed’s success. You’ll have a seat at the leadership table, painting vision and strategy, while also rolling up your sleeves to do what needs to be done.
Your day to day work will involve interfacing with Operations, HR, and Talent Acquisition teams of top restaurant groups across the US. Through owning onboardings, helping clients refine their talent searches, and working inside of the Landed product to deliver results, you‘ll nurture successful relationships and help customers understand our value.
This role combines account management, product management, relationship building and data analytics skills. The Head of Client Strategy champions the customers needs and works cross-functionality with our entire team and closely with our founder and CEO. As someone working both strategically and tactically with our customers, you‘ll be in the best position to gain insights on our product and market — helping us to shape our roadmap and make improvements across business operations.
Who you are:
You thrive on innovation and building what’s next. You’ve seen how successful enterprise companies operate, but have also have scrappiness in your DNA. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a high degree of focus on detail, process and creativity. This position will be required to meet the needs of a growing and dynamic client strategy team by driving efficiencies, improvement, and processes across a diverse client base.
We are a small and growing team, so your responsibilities will evolve rapidly. As an early hire, you will have unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company.
What you’ll do:
- Build the Client Strategy team. You will be responsible for working with recruiting and growing the team based on the organization’s needs. You have a deep understanding of what makes a successful teammate at all levels of careers and how that plays into the overall sales function.
- Make customers insanely happy; ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service throughout their experience with LANDED.
- Dive in with your team. Onboard new clients and work with them to develop goals
- Educate clients on the Landed Employer product and process and coach them through their recruiting efforts
- Create and closely monitor metrics to ensure we meet and exceed client expectations
- Interface with the customer-facing team to guide product decisions and priorities based on client feedback
- Work cross-functionally to drive strategic projects in operations, sales, marketing, hiring and customer experience
- Build playbooks and best practices to help us scale
- Develop a strong rapport and trust with our customers
- Design inspiring management framework and compensation plans that are fair and also continue to motivate the team.
- Set and measure KPIs; enabling your team to exceed sales goals. Track and keep a pulse on where we’re at and adjust what’s needed accordingly
- Train new team members and continue to grow and mentor existing team members
- Create and implement processes and tools to increase performance of sales team
- Establish our data-driven customer success strategy. You will help create the infrastructure to lead your team and company to success.
- Create a playbook with a repeatable client strategy process
- Research and understand the market
- Work cross-functionally and communicate with leadership and other departments. Feedback from our customers is so important, you’ll be the liaison between the CS team and our product teams to help refine our product strategy based on this feedback.
- Have a sense of urgency by delivering timely, high quality work
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience working at a high growth tech company
- 3+ years of experience hiring, leading, and managing a team
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to use data to make and drive decisions
- Excellent communicator & presenter within the team as well as externally
- High proficiency with CRM tools
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets