Come work with us to find and empower talent across the U.S., while solving the biggest problem facing businesses today. We‘re looking for innovative thinkers and forward-thinking trailblazers to join our team at LANDED.
A bit about us:
LANDED provides the first end-to-end recruiting platform helping businesses hire top-notch candidates quickly. LANDED makes General Managers happy, saving companies time and money by automating candidate sourcing, engagement, and interview scheduling. Our intelligent matching and Generative AI technology connects candidates to employers, screening on 50+ data points – helping hire better candidates faster. LANDED has 700+ companies like CAVA, Blaze Pizza, Panera, Dave’s Hot Chicken, and McDonald’s and 1,000,000+ hourly workers on its platform.
LANDED has raised $11.4M to-date, and is backed by top Silicon Valley investors like Javelin Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Blockchain Capital, the founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds, Harry’s, Deel, and ThinkFoodGroup.
LANDED is looking to hire a Product Manager to build out LANDED’s system integration ecosystem. You’ll be an integral part of our team, helping to define, strategize, implement, and optimize our integrations with 3rd party systems.
What you’ll do:
- Play a crucial role in understanding the specific requirements of our customers and integration use cases across our product landscape
- Collaborate with technical leaders of our customers to integrate LANDED’s system with their existing software stack and design customized implementations according to key requirements
- Drive the roadmap for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or HR SaaS API integrations, shaping the future of our product offering
- Execute a highly technical product roadmap, collaborating with engineering and Client Strategy to ship features that require a deep understanding of the customer’s technical complexities
- Contribute to LANDED's product strategy with a focus on integration enhancements and innovation
- Actively monitor data exchange and troubleshoot API integration issues as necessary
- Create and maintain system integration documentation for internal teams and external partners to ensure alignment
- Oversee the synchronization of product releases with system updates for a smooth user experience
- Define KPIs and metrics to measure the success and impact of our system integrations
Who you are:
- 4+ years of product management or related experience in API integrations
- Prior experience building products that integrate with other SaaS applications and communicating these integrations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems (ATS), HR SaaS solutions, and / or APIs
- You’re a go-getter and a determined and passionate professional who’s excited to build out a new function at a fast-growing startup. Being a problem solver comes naturally to you, and you have a knack for identifying opportunities for optimization and growth
- Your analytical and data analysis skills are well-honed
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to find smart and creative solutions and approaches and have strong problem-solving abilities while staying organized and focused
- A great communicator and collaborator who’s able to work and thrive in cross-functional environments